Recent Remarks and Statements
An institution which enables Government to operate at developed country level in pursuance of Namibia's Vision 2030.
To lead Government business in Parliament, coordinate the work of Cabinet, advice and assist the President in the execution of Government functions, oversee and manage public services and execute special projects assigned to the Office.
The mandate as provided by the Constitution of the Republic of Namibia and other relevant legislation is outlined as follows:
- Executive functions,
- Coordination functions,
- Legislative functions,
- Special functions, and
- Administrative functions.
Download NEEEF FRAMEWORK
- Outcome Of The Conciliation Meeting Between The Government And NANTU
- E-Governance Roll out Plan 2016 - 2017
- Ministers Performance Agreements for the period 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
- Accountability Reports for the period 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
- National Equitable Economic Empowerment (NEEEF) Bill, 2015