Mr. Laurence Kaimu
To ensure effective and timely initiation, formulation and adoption, implementation and evaluation of policies based on the principle of collective responsibility;
- To serve as effective and safe depository of Cabinet records, minutes and other documents;
- To promote efficiency and effectiveness in the entire Public Service;
- To promote ethics and good governance as well as efficient and effective Public Service delivery; and
- To promote sound policy co-ordination, analysis, monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide effiecient professional, technical and administrative support to Cabinet, Cabinet Standing Committees and Ad Hoc Cabinet Committees created by Cabinet from time to time;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of cabinet Decisions, especially key policy issues;
- Analyse the policy issues being addressed by Cabinet and its Committee;
- Provide administrative leadership and support to the Public Service;
- Coordinate the inter-ministerial activities;
- Prepare Cabinet meetings;
- Scrutinize and analyse incoming Cabinet Memoranda to ensure compliance with the Cabinet Handbook;
- Service and Record Cabinet proceedings, mainly the decisions, and process and dispatch actions letters; and
- Manage and safe-keep Cabinet documents/records; and carry out other tasks as assigned by the Cabinet.
Tel: +264 61 287 2125