Task Enforcement consists of:
The purpose of this strategic plan report is two fold. On the one hand, the strategic plan serves as a planning and a management tool for the Office of the Prime Minister. On the other hand, it serves as the strategy of this office for the next five years.
During the financial year under review, the Office of the Prime Minister executed various activities in line with its mandate, as follows:
- Leading Government business in Parliament
- Coordinating the work of Cabinet
- Advising and assisting the President in the execution of Government functions
- Managing and overseeing public services in the country, and
- Carrying out special projects assigned to the Office.
There are various Projects/Programs in the Office of The Prime Minister Below are some of them: