- Annual Report 2016/2017
- Ministers Performance Agreements 2017/2018
- Office of the Prime Minister's Charters
- Accountability Reports 2016/2017
- NEEEF Draft Bill, 2015
- HPP E-Governance Rollout Plan Progress 2016/2017
- HPP E-Governance Rollout Plan 2016/2017
- Outcome Of The Conciliation Meeting Between The Government And NANTU
This Department exists to keep Government on top of the latest information & communications technology developments in order to have a faster and smoother flow of digital information within the Government system.
Its objectives are:
- To provide Service concerning the development and maintenance of up-to-date and viable computer information based on both political and administration matters.
- To facilitate the processes of formulation of policy and implementation of programs within the Office of the Prime Minister and the Public Service as a whole.
- To provide operational data Service; develop and maintain systems; investigate Offices/Ministries/Agencies (OMAs) computer related needs; recommend appropriate systems; control the acquisition of hardware and software in the entire Public Service through Tender Board; draw up hardware/software specifications for the invitation of tenders and evaluates delivered goods and services.
Tel: +264 61 287 2007